Kat's Review #1
What my book is about is a 15 year old girl who's parents got divorced before she was even born and her mother died when she was in middle school and now she has to live with her Aunt Duffy who cares for her as if she was her own. As she got older she got a boyfriend named Ray and she absolutely loves him with all her heart, and she has had a best friend ever since kinder garden. But all of that changes when she has to be sent to LA to live with her dad, but the only time she has ever seen him is in his movies because he is a very big movie star. But the worst part of all is she hasn't seen her dad in 15 years and he expects her to just forgive him.
I care a lot about the situation she is in because if I was her, I would be begging my dad to use money and to send me back to Boston. Then if he says no then I would refuse to talk to him until I get my own house and move out of his mansion. But then I am overreacting. So another thing I would do is kind get used to him and the fact that he has billions of dollars and talk to him. So what I'd basically do is get used to the new life with my dad.
The way I would explain this story to a 3rd grader is to make it as detailed as possible, this is how I would say it"What my book is about is a 15 year old girl who's parents got divorced before she was even born and her mother died when she was in middle school and now she has to live with her Aunt Duffy who cares for her as if she was her own. As she got older she got a boyfriend named Ray and she absolutely loves him with all her heart, and she has had a best friend ever since kinder garden. But all of that changes when she has to be sent to L.A. to live with her dad, but the only time she has ever seen him is in his movies because he is a very big movie star. But the worst part of all is she hasn't seen her dad in 15 years and he expects her to just forgive him. That is all because I don't want to spoil the book.
The problem in the book is she has to live with her father and she has to leave everything she ever loved just to do it. Something I would do to solve the problem is I would try to deal with it and to just like try to have a little fun with my dad. Then maybe Ill try to forgive him a little bit but not completely.
The argument that she is trying to make is he hasn't seen her for 15 years and I think that is really bad for him to think that.I mean who would think that.
The info that is given in the problem is that her dad took her away from everything she ever loved. But the good info is that she is going to a new school and she already made a friend that she really likes (as a friend). The other good thing is her dad had a talk with her at dinner and they worked everything out so shes not that mad at him any more.
The way moving to a different state affects having a new friend, a new school, new stuff from her dad, and a new relationship with him is moving to California in the first place. Because if she didn't go to California then she would have done and gotten all these things
Well this event kind of happens to almost everybody. Except not everybody has a very famous father, but sometimes your parents do get divorced. Then a family member dies and you have to live with the other family member that you don't like, and sometimes they are either nice or mean but either way you have to live with them.
If this event never happened then its like if everybody would live happily ever after and nobodies feelings would get hurt. I think it would be really cool if that didn't happen then everybody would have a happy family.
What could have changed in this book is probably nothing. But I do think the author should make a three because that book is really good and exciting.I think if there was a next one it should be about how her life turned out except it should about when she gets married or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment